Saturday, December 2, 2006

Tadami line diesel car in early ' 80s

Traveled around Tohoku region by myself in the autumn of 1980 or 1981


I don't remember at what station I took this picture. I thought it was no problem even if I wrote it down where at the backside of the pic because I thought I would not forget... I was young lol.. Nowadays I often forget what I just did some moments ago, so it's hard for me to rememeber things of 1/4 century ago.
But I remember it must be in 1980 or 1981 because I escaped lectures of college to travel there. After I got back to the college, self-indroduction speach was going on at the Spanish language class. I didn't know that, I just expected it would be a normal class. I was not ready, everyone else spoke where they lived, what club activities they joined etc , I just spoke about the travel around Tohoku instead which caused a problem.
The Spanish language teacher who was a giant Spanish man suddenly got upset to ask me

"Gamera63, why did you escape the class only for the travel?"

............

Very hard time.

I took his class in 1980 and 1981 which I never forget.

Hayaokidori web site

No comments: