Thursday, May 17, 2007

Structures fron Germany just arrived

I orderd something at the first half of February and got it now, almost took 3 months and a half!!!!!

Huh? A TRIX catalog is endlosed in this package though I didn't order it. It took only 4 days to get a package from Canada when I ordered something to a shop there, so I expected that it would arrive at my place around May 6th as they notified me that they shipped it on May 2nd.
I e-mailed them a couple of days ago to make some joke saying " Did you kindly deliver my order through Syberian railway because they are all model train stuff? :-) "


Oh? Was it delivered by sea-mail?


Seems like that. It seemed to take 13 days for this package to travel from Germany to Yokohama as this document says the arrival date is May 15th while the shop notified me that they delivered it on May 2nd. Much faster than I supposed if it's by sea mail. Where do they travel through? Maybe from Hamburg or Rotterdam -->the Gibraltar Channel -->the Suez Canal-->the Strait of Malacca-->Yokohama ? Or perhaps carried by land transport to somewhere Genova or Athens then ship there to save some time.

Hayaokidori website

No comments: