Sunday, September 28, 2008

New mobile phone

Got a new cellular phone today. It seems that this is what we call "Kishu Henkou" - something like "replacing a cell phone (to new one)".

Actually I had not had a cellular phone for long. If I remember right, I got the first one somewhen around 1999 or 2000. I don't care the model number or the function because I think anyway I am too old to understand how the functions work completely lol....

Also, I don't make calls so often through my cellular phone because usually it means I need to make calls somewhere outside where usually it's noisy. A lot harder to listen to what the other says. So my monthly fee for my cellular has been just a tiny bit.

I was surprised that my monthly fee will be 1/5 ( one-fifth )than before by this replacing with some plans, some discounts etc. I wonder what I have paid for.
I advice you to think about it to replace your cellular phone into new one which means you will get a new contract. This might improve your expense :)

Now I am reading the explanation to learn how this new one works, which is tough for an old man like me :(

Hayaokidori website

No comments: