Friday, September 14, 2012

When wind changes

P9140962.JPGAutumn wind invited me to walk around, so I did. Found rice paddles look yellower than before. Didn't notice it at all as I had not paid enough attention to it. I guess perhaps when wind changes, it's a sign to inform us the season changes.
A Youtube clip by Hakuba sightseeing association. http://youtu.be/z6_7NldVuq0 We had fewer rainfalls in this previous rainy season and now we have usual rainfalls in this September. No worries at all any more for water supply, I guess farmers wanted more rainfalls in rainy season when their vegitables and stuff grow than in harvesting time. They say a typhoon is hitting Okinawa region this coming weekends, I hope people there talk about where to escape to share the information just in case. Hayaokidori website

No comments: