Monday, December 22, 2008

How long can a computer survive?

5 years? Most of my computers survived only around 5 years.
My main laptop was dead previous October, I needed to repair it with some $$$$.
Got it back this month but the problem occured again.
I went to the pc shop I had bought it and a staff worried if I had installed any softwares or not. He said it might have caused the problem.

I thought if we still lived in a primitive time! If it were 10 years ago, it might cause it because I was often told that. But can we survive with computers not installing any softwares? I don't think so.

I just tried to control my emotion when he said that. Went back home and reformat the C drive but the problem occured again and again.
I gave up and ordered one online. The $$$$ I paid is just for the lesson fee!

Probably we need to be ready to get a new one every 4-5 year.
:(

Hayaokidori website

No comments: