Thursday, May 20, 2010

Echium blue bedder

CIMG3891.JPGI got 3 packs of echium blue bedder seeds today and seeded 1+1/2 packs.
A couple days ago, I happened to find this flower on browsing web with a keyword "Delfinium". I think blue flowers look cool in summer, so I ordered 3 packs of seeds at a web shop. They say Echium blue bedder is very popular flower in the U.K, I think it looks like a blue bed if I can grow it good.


CIMG3892.JPGAs they are imported from the U.K, everything is described in English. It seems that it needs 7-28 days for them to germinate. 7 and 28 are very different and sounds very approximate :) lol
I ordered 3 packs of it and just seeded 1+1/2 packs today. It's first time for me to try seeding this flower, I will seed the rest a bit later so that I can avoid having them all dead.


Hayaokidori website

1 comment:

vancouver carpet cleaning said...

Blogs Very informative article. I've found your blog via Yahoo and I?m really glad about the information you provide in your posts. Vancouver Carpet Cleaning Thank You for sharing this very informative article... This is Awesome! Thank you so much.